Delhi Darshan: A Look of an Indulging City
Most Importantly, if an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners on Delhi Darshan Cab Tour, all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. You may compare Delhi Darshan Fare Taxi. Also, the Cab will stop for lunch on the way. But we suggest that passengers carry Drinking Water and Eatables with them because sometimes, Cab may take time to reach the eating joint due to traffic.
Assembling: 9:15 am ( Flexible Timing)
Departure: 9:55 am ( Flexible Timing)
Tour End: 6:30 pm (Flexible Timing)
Booking: Only Online
Delhi Darshan by ac car
Delhi darshan pick-up point will be your Hotel/Home, and our experienced driver will report at your location on given your time. We also offer our Delhi Darshan tour a same-day package by car from Delhi Airport/Delhi Railway Station or ISBT in Old Delhi.
Delhi Darshan itinerary
Morning at your given time, our driver will take you to Delhi Darshan in a day tour by car. You can first discuss your trek and timing and accordingly show your places to visit in Delhi and Old Delhi. The best way to Delhi darshan is to take a cab with a Tourist Guide. Delhi Tourist is available at an additional cost with Taj Mahal Cabs.
Places to visit in Delhi Darshan
- Jantar Mantar
- Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
- Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
- Vijay Chowk
- President House (will walk to the front gate)
- Parliament (will walk to front gate)
- India Gate
- Handicraft Market (Delhi Bazaar)
- Qutub Minar
- Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
- Raj Ghat
- Red Fort (closed on Monday)
- Tour will end at Red Fort. You can go inside.
YOU WILL DRIVE PAST AT:
- Former Protest Spot
- Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
- Nirvachan Sadan (Election Commission of India)
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Talkatora Stadium
- Dandi March Statue (Gyarah Murti)
- National War Memorial
- Embassy Area
- Ferozshah Kotla Fort
- Indira Gandhi Stadium
- Hauz Khas
- Vijay Ghat
- Shanti Van
- Shakti Sthal
- Jama Masjid
One day you will be able to feel the most immeasurable of the capital of India. Also, it includes most of the significant points in one day, so we encourage and recommend you book this Delhi Darshan Tour. For Your Support, we make sure that you get the best guidance regarding how to do Delhi darshan. Just call us on 07500 840840
How to book Taxi booking for Delhi Darshan?
- Call/Whatsapp @ +91 7500 840840
- Request a Call Back! give Missed Call @ +91 7500 840 840
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Ask for a Payment link to pay online through a secured payment gateway.
- Get a confirmation email or SMS from Taj Mahal Cabs.
- Receive Driver details on SMS or email 2 hours before the tour.
- Show the SMS/Email to the driver.
- Receive a handy city guide cum plan for the tour.
- Begin your same great Delhi Tour.
Need Help?Call/WhatsApp: +91 7500 840 840