Agra Tour Package by Car from Delhi Airport
Taj Mahal Tour Package by Car from Indira Gandhi International Airport
Taj Mahal Day Tour Packages from Delhi International Airport for one day and return in the evening to Delhi airport or anywhere in Delhi Hotel/Home. You can visit All of the most visited places like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Itmad-ul-Daula. Later you can see Sadar Bazaar for Local Art & Handicrafts. Meanwhile, try some Agra ( Mughal dishes ) at the best restaurant in Agra. All New and Clean Car with verified and Experienced Driver for Sightseeing and Transfer.
Taj Mahal Cabs – Taj Mahal Tour Operator in Delhi provide Taj Mahal Day Tours as below
- Taj Mahal Day Tour by Car – in this tour package we provide Car with Reliable Driver inclusive of Fuel, Toll Taxes, Parking Charges and All Cab & Driver Related Charges Read More Detail
- Sunrise Tour from Delhi – These Days People ( Travelers) like to see Taj Mahal Sunrise Day Tour from Delhi. Tour Start in Morning 2 am for Agra … More Detail
- Taj Mahal Day tour with Guide – 3rd Option Taj Mahal Day Tour with Ac Car with Reliable Driver and Agra Local Tourist Guide More Detail
- Taj Mahal Day Tour by Express Train and Car – Also, Organised Taj Mahal Day Tour by Gatimaan Train – India Fastest Train, And With Car for Local Agra Sightseeing More Detail
for Booking & Inquiry Please Call / Whatsapp to +91 7500840840
Places to Visit in Agra
- Taj Mahal – Monument of Love was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal who died while giving her 14th child birth. Later Shah Jahan planed for monument for her burial place. Now Taj Mahal become most visited place in country.
- Agra Fort – Also know Red Fort in Agra Contain Jahangiri Palace, Dewan-e-Aam, Dewan-e-Khash, Khash Mahal, Mussamman Burj ( Jasmine Tower ), Angoorie Bagh & Amar Singh Gate.
- Mehtab Bagh – was built by Emperor Shah Jahan during same time when he was building Taj Mahal. Place where People can See Taj Mahal from Riverside and can see reflection of Taj Mahal.
- Itmad-ul-Daula – Also, known for Baby Taj Mahal – was built by Noor Jahan, wife of emperor Jahangir, for her Father Mirza Giash Baig.
Best Hotels Near Delhi Airport
[tp_hotels_selections_discount_shortcodes city=”24077″ title=”” paginate=true off_title=true type_selections=”popularity” number_results=”10″ subid=”” city_label=”” type_selections_label=”Popularity” link_without_dates=true]