What to Expect :-
- Duration - 12 to 14 Hours.
- Skip the Line in Monument & Ticket Window.
- Instant Confirmation. Pay Later Option.
- Tourist Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian & Chines.
- Wheelchair & Umbrella Available.
- Pick-up from anywhere in City
24 Hrs. Support on Whatsapp
( +91 7500 840 840 )
Package Cost Per Person
No of Person
Price Per Person
Price in USD
|INR 5800||USD 90|
|INR 4500||USD 70|
|INR 3850||USD 60|
4 Or 4+ Person
|INR 3200||USD 50|
Included Features :-
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR with Driver
- lunch in 5 Star Hotel in Agra ( Trident Hotel or Similar )
- Monument Entrance Fee for Foreign & Non Indian Residents tickets
- Fuel, Parking's, Toll Taxes & Driver Allowance.
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by Car
- English Speaking Tourist Guide for all Sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes
Excluded Features :-
- Any Alcohol, Wine & Beer
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
( Flexible Timing )
Pick up at Agra Railway Station / Agra Airport / Agra HotelYou will be picked up from the hotel /Agra Railway Station / Airport by our driver and will be driven to Taj Mahal ( we offer service of Agra Local Tourist Guide, Call for Guide Service ) visit wonder of the world Taj Mahal built by emperor Shah Jahan fo his beautiful five Mumtaj Mahal. you need 2 Hrs for Sightseeing of Taj Mahal with Guide.
Visit Agra Fortafter visiting Taj Mahal our driver take you to Agra Fort sightseeing, Agra Fort is in center of Agra on bank of Yamuna River. Agra Fort visiting duration 1:30 Hrs. here you can visit in Jahangiri Mahal, Angoorie Bagh, Khash Mahal, Dewan-e-Aam, Dewan-e-Khash & Shah Burj ( Mussaman Burj ).
(Lunch) not included in Agra Local PackageAfter visiting Agra Fort, enjoy lunch in local recommend restaurant or hotel.
Explore Local Arts and CraftsAfter lunch you can visit some very famous local art and crafts. also you can visit Sadar Bazar for shopping in Agra.
Visit to Tomb of Itmad-ul-daulaafter finishing shopping our driver ( chauffeur ) take you to other side of Yamuna River for Tomb of Itmad-ul-daula sightseeing, beautiful Mughal building was built by Noor Jahan for her father Mirza Giyas Baig ( who was Prime Minister during Jahangir's Time ) in 1622. The Tomb of Itmad-ul-Daula in Agra is believed to have inspired the design of Taj Mahal. The Tomb of Itmad-ul-Daula is Known as ''Baby Taj''.
Visit to Mehtab Baghlater visit to Mehtab Bagh. where traveller love to see Taj Mahal again from river side during Sun Sets Time. In the evening proceed to transfer to Agra hotel / Agra Railway Station with sweet memories of Agra Guided Day Tour.
Note - *Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday..
GUIDED DAY TOURS
TOUR BY THEME
Car to be Used for Tour
RELATED TAJ MAHAL GUIDED DAY TOURS
WHY CHOOSE US?
Just tell us the time of arrival & departure, the total duration of travel and your approximate budget. Rest all leave to us, we will arrange excellent services to explore destinations.
Owing to our very good connections with the hotels in almost every part of the country, we are always in a position to offer very lucrative discounted rates to our clients.
Provides assistance, information and cultural, historical and contemporary heritage interpretation to people on organized tours, all venues of other significant interest.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)