Agra Mathura and Vrindavan Tour by Car in One DayMathura & Vrindavan tour from Agra with Gokul in just one day made possible by Taj Mahal Cabs - One of Best Tour operator in Agra, Tour for Agra Mathura and Vrindavan start from Agra any hotel or from Agra cantt Railway Station and drive to Mathura and vrindavan by Car and visit Gokul first later visit Mathura and vrindavan and almost all major Temples including Krishna Janambhoomi & Prem Temple. Agra Mathura and Vrindavan Tour one off highest selling Agra Mathura Day Tour from Agra.
What to Expect :-
- Duration - 12 to 14 Hours.
- Skip the Line in Monument & Ticket Window.
- Instant Confirmation. Pay Later Option.
- Tourist Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian & Chines.
- Wheelchair & Umbrella Available.
- Pick-up from anywhere in City
24 Hrs. Support on Whatsapp
( +91 7500 840 840 )
Flexible Timing ( 0600 Hrs. to 2200 Hrs. )
08:00 - Pick up from your Hotel in Agra / Airport / Railway Station - Drive to Mathura( 60 Kms / 1 Hrs. )
9:30 - Mathura - one of the 16 Mahajanapadas of the period. Mathura saw its `golden age' during the rule of the Kushanas and the able governance of rulers like Kanishka, Huvishka, and Vasishka, when the arts flourished and economic wealth grew. It remained a center of power during the Mauryan period, through the enlightened rule of Emperor Ashoka to the Gupta era (4th century AD). The main places of attraction in Mathura are...Shri Krishna Janmabhumi, Dwarkadhish Temple & Vishram Ghat
12.30 - Later visit to Gokul: Gokul is located 15 km south-east of Mathura. Hindus believe that Lord Krishna spent his childhood in Gokula.Gokul is the quaint town of cowherds where Lord Krishna was brought up by his foster mother Yasodha. Main places of attraction here are... Nanda Bhavan, Raman Reti & Brahmaand Ghat.
1:30 --lunch Break in AC Restaurant. ( Price does not Include in Packages )
3:30 - After you explore all day tour in Mathura & Gokul visit to Vrindavan, around 15 km from Mathura, is a little town and a major place of pilgrimage on the banks of Yamuna. Attracting about 500 000 pilgrims every year, mainly during major festivals like Janmashtami, Holi and Radhashtami. Place to visit in Vrindavan are .. Madan Mohan Temple, Govinda Dev Temple, Jugal Kisore Temple (Kesi ghata temple), Sri Ranganatha (Rangaji) Temple , ISKCON Temple ( Krishna Balram Temple ) & Prem Mandir.
Top Day Tours from AGRA
TOUR BY THEME
Car to be Used for Tour
RELATED AGRA DAY TOURS
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)