Delhi Agra Mathura Tour by Car with Experienced & Verified DriverExplore Mathura & Vrindavan Historical Temples with Taj Mahal in Just One Day! Pick up from in Delhi, Taken to Agra via Yamuna Expressway to Agra by Toyota Car. will Take less than four hours to get there. Our Agra Tour Tour Guide will meet you ( Guide Service optional & Chargeable ) and explore Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Places to visit in Agra1. Taj Mahal 2. Agra Fort
Places to Visit in Mathura & Vrindavan1. Krishan Janam Bhoomi 2. Iskon Temple 3. Madan Mohan Temple 4. Pram temple and many More...
What to Expect :-
- Duration - 12 to 14 Hours.
- Skip the Line in Monument & Ticket Window.
- Instant Confirmation. Pay Later Option.
- Tourist Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian & Chines.
- Wheelchair & Umbrella Available.
- Pick-up from anywhere in City
24 Hrs. Support on Whatsapp
( +91 7500 840 840 )
Flexible Timing ( 0600 Hrs. to 2100 Hrs. )
06:00 Hrs. Delhi – Agra by Car via Yamuna Expressway ( 230 Kms / 3:30 Hours.)
You will be picked up from the Hotel By Our One of The English Speaking Driver from Hotel in Delhi / NCR ( Also from Railway Station or Airport ) and will be driven to Agra through Yamuna Express Highway for Delhi Agra Mathura Tour. On the stop over at Midway for Tea/Coffee (Enjoy The Tea Break). Reach Agra in 3:30 hours.
10:00 hrs. Visit Taj Mahal - 2:30 Hours
On Arrival, Our Executive will welcomed you at Agra and Introduce with your Tour Guide, Who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra The Taj Mahal. You can Explore The Beauty of Stunning Taj Mahal. Delhi Agra Mathura Tour one of Best Tour in India.
Taj Mahal is Closed on Friday.
13.30 -lunch Break in AC Restaurant ( Price does not Include in Packages )
15:30 Hrs. - Mathura - one of the 16 Mahajanapadas of the period. Mathura saw its `golden age' during the rule of the Kushanas and the able governance of rulers like Kanishka, Huvishka, and Vasishka, when the arts flourished and economic wealth grew. It remained a center of power during the Mauryan period, through the enlightened rule of Emperor Ashoka to the Gupta era (4th century AD). The main places of attraction in Mathura are...Shri Krishna Janmabhumi, Dwarkadhish Temple & Vishram Ghat
18:00 Hrs. - After you explore all day tour in Mathura & Gokul visit to Vrindavan, around 15 km from Mathura, is a little town and a major place of pilgrimage on the banks of Yamuna. Attracting about 500 000 pilgrims every year, mainly during major festivals like Janmashtami, Holi and Radhashtami. Place to visit in Vrindavan are .. Madan Mohan Temple, Govind Dev Temple, Jugal Kishore Temple (Kesi ghata temple), Sri Ranganatha (Rangaji) Temple , ISKCON Temple ( Krishna Balaram Temple ) & Prem Mandir.
Top Day Tours from Delhi
TOUR BY THEME
Car to be Used for Tour
RELATED AGRA DAY TOURS FROM DELHI
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)