Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan two-day tour
Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan two-day tour with 3-star Amar Hotel near Taj Mahal.
Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan’s two-day tour is on every traveler’s list. Agra is known for the Taj Mahal a wonder of the world. Mathura and Vrindavan are religious cities dedicated to Lord Krishna. These sites permit you to observe both the legacy and social pieces of India. This Agra, Mathura, and Vrindavan itinerary would be a great idea for weekend travelers or the ones who want to explore tour packages from Delhi for 2 days. So, let’s get began.
You also Like : 1 night 2 days trip near Delhi by car
- Overnight tour of Agra from Delhi with Mathura and Vrindavan Sightseeing.
- Opportunity to see the two world heritage sites Taj Mahal and the Agra fort.
- Take a stunning photo of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh Garden.
- Private local guide for the Taj Mahal.
- Travel in a private air condition chauffeur Driven Car for Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan two-day tour.
- Pickup and drop off to and from Delhi.
Tour Packages from Delhi to Mathura Vrindavan Agra, These cities permit you to observe both the legacy and social pieces of India.TajMahalCabs.com
Top Day tours from Delhi
Duration: 2 Days
Tour Type: Private Tour
Guiding Method: English Speaking Guide
(Other Language Guide On Request)
Meeting/Start Point: Delhi, India
Day -1 : Delhi to Mathura Vrindavan Tour – (Agra Stay)
Our Driver will come to pick you from Delhi early in the morning then drive for Mathura, “Mathura the birth place of Lord Krishna”. On Arrival Visit Mathura.
Mathura is a sacred city in Uttar Pradesh, northern India. The deity Lord Krishna is said to have been born on the site of Sri Krishna Janma Bhoomi, a Hindu temple. Dotting the Yamuna River are 25 ghats (flights of steps down to the water), of which Vishram Ghat is considered the holiest. Sati Burj is a 16th-century memorial tower. Dwarkadhish Temple has a carved entrance and a black-marble idol of Lord Krishna. Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan two-day tour is one best tour with 3 star Hotel.
Visit Mathura Temple Name.
- Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple
- Dwarkadhish Temple
- Banke Bihari Temple
In the evening Drive To Vrindavan, Sightseeing of Vrindavan Temple.
Visit Vrindavan Temple Name.
- Shri Banke Bihari Mandir.
- Nidhivan Temple.
- ISKCON Temple .
- Prem Mandir.
( Last visit Prem Mandir enjoy Light and Sound Show )
After visit Vrindavan Temple drive to Agra Hotel, Stay at Agra Hotel.
Day -2 : Agra Tour – Return to Delhi
Early morning Visit Agra City With Taj Mahal
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, about 225 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi and 335 km west of the state capital Lucknow.
The Taj Mahal, is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the right bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Visit Agra City Tour Sightseeing Neme.
- Taj Mahal.
- Red Fort.
- Mehtab Bagh.
Included in Delhi to Agra Mathura Vrindavan two-day tour.
- Private vehicle for the 02 day trip to Agra
- Pick up and drop off is from Delhi Airport/Railway Station or Hotel.
- Comfortable overnight stay in a good 3 Star Hotel.
- 01 breakfast at hotel.
- Package drinking water (02 bottles).
- Fuel charges, road taxes, Interstate taxes in included
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi.
- Any tips and personal expenses.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Any meal until specified.
- Alcoholic drinks.
Why Book with TajMahalCabs.com
- 100% Quality Assurance.
- Reliable & Affordable.
- Friendly Drivers & Team.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- Best customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- TajMahalCabs.com is approved by Govt. of India.
- Easy to book via WhatsApp – +91 7500840840
You must be logged in to post a comment.